6.19.2006

pillow for my new grown-up couch


at christmas my husband & I decided that we needed a 'grown-up couch'......not a futon, not a hand me down from someone else but a real honest to goodness, first owner couch.

so being an indecisive as we are it was going to take forever to find one; he wanted leather, I wanted a sectional, everything was sooo expensive... until the flyer from the Bay arrived

the flyer arrived on wednesday & we had a new couch on december 31, New Years Eve - Happy New Year.

since the arrival of the new couch I've been trying different things to make a leather sectional look more like 'us' - I treated myself to the weekend knitting book and there it was a knit throw pillow. i've changed the colors around a bit to go with the pillows i've already purchased (light blue silk pillow with brown polka dots) . i've been working on the back side but i'm excited to get working on the patterned side

i'll post my progress if I ever find the time to get everything done - too much knitting NEVER enough time

No comments: