6.19.2006

babies, babies everywhere


So about three or four weeks ago I got two emails from my very bestest girl friends announcing that they were both going to be come mothers again this fall. For Brenda she will become mother to a brood of 3 in November & for Sandra their family will grow from 3 to 4 in October. Added to the already expectant Tracey, with #2 due in early September the little ones in my circle of friends will grow from 8 to 11 very quickly! Not to mention a girl at work is expecting in August and our next door neighbor in July.....babies babies everywhere.

Needless to say I have to get crafting to get everything complete in a timely mannner! I'd love to be able to wait and make gender specific items but based on work etc it looks like gender neutral all around. HOWEVER this WILD Baby Blanket is far from neutral! I think it's fun, I'm not into typical baby blue and soft pink. Hope the recepient enjoys it as much as I did knitting it.

No comments: