2.08.2007

change is good.....

So many things seem to be changing lately, well in the last few months....

In September, not long after my excellent weekend in the 'nish Tracey delivered a baby boy, Sean MacDonald (not to be confused with Uncle Shawn MacDonald) a baby brother for Malcolm.
I decided that a job change was necessary to maintain what sanity I had left. So the job search began, it was short and 4 weeks later I started a new job back with my old company (see a theme here right!). It's a new position with the company and is partially defined with the remaining definition to come from me......

In early October Sandra also delivered a baby boy, Owen Patrick, a baby brother for Sadie. I'm a terrible friend as Sadie will be 2 in April and I have only met her once. A trip to Halifax in certainly in the cards.

In late October Brenda and her family moved into a new house and in mid November Brenda delivered a baby girl Cate, baby sister to Laura and Emma.

In December my brother-in-law and his girlfriend got engaged and after a whirlwind planning session over the Christmas Holidays, are getting married in July, 07/07/07 to be exact - how lucky!

So much change around us - but all of it good. Hopefully this is a theme we can stick with.

No comments: